Thursday, November 14, 2013

July 17, 2013


A few days ago, we went hiking on one of the more popular mountains in South Africa called Lions Head, and it was actually pretty fun. My entire body was sore when I woke up to go to the hospitals. It was fun, got to bond with the other girls which is always fun.

 

Okay, I am getting a little irritated with some of these people we are studying abroad with. They are getting a little comfortable with each other and that doesn’t always go as well. I tend to not get comfortable with people a lot for these particular reasons. Another thing that adds to the problem is that they are all girls and we only have 2 guys that are studying abroad in this program and our choices seem to not matter as much and really it should because we all have funded ourselves to enjoy this trip so we all should have the right to decide what happens.

 

Anyhow, enough of me complaining blame it on the Cul Cul Cul Culture shock! Lol! But, this weekend should be pretty fun. We are taking another tour full of things to do and we will be hiking Table Mountain on Saturday, which should be fun.

 

Oh, I totally forgot, I need to go shopping for groceries and for gifts for everyone, so I am going to make my list right on this blog so I don’t forget (what, its me using my resources!!!)

 

Basic Groceries

 

Nic Nac Snacks

Mouth Wash

 

Gift Shopping

 

Mom

Dad

Mrs. Nay

Uncle Scrapp

Stacia

Shawnta

Nevaeh

Charlotte

Marcus

Kala

Aunt Connie

Aunt Jeantte

Alex

Bear

Kristi

 

That is a lot of damn people that I am related to!

 

Oh, one last thing, I bought over 10 items at the largest mall in the southern hemisphere and it only cost me 10 US dollars (that’s just an idea on how much our 1 is worth). These aren’t just any-o 10 items; I mean nice jackets, watches, shirts, hats and more! I am having way too much fun.

No comments:

Post a Comment